Last Updated 28/08/16
STREETS OF HASTINGS
950 Years…through the eyes of street artists and graffiti writers
A group show of original artwork inspired by Hastings, by more than 20 specially invited Street Artists and Graffiti Writers.
A Shmallery project; conceived, curated and produced by Pete ‘OwlFacedBoy’ Oak.
- Preview Night; Thurs 6th October 2016, 19.00-23.00
- Live DJ’ing from LowKill, and 18+ bar
- Show continues 7th – 15th October – Free Entry
- Closed Monday, Tues-Fri 11-7, Sat 10-7, Sun 12-5
- Show Closed; Sun 16th October.
- Show closed, but gallery will be open to collect ant purchased artwork
- Location; Basement gallery of Borough Wines, Beers and Books
- 34 Robertson Street, Hastings, TN34 1HT
Art for sale from less than £10, cash or card accepted